A unique international training program for advanced technologies in additive manufacturing “Additive Minds” has been launched in Russia. The project was organized by the Additive Technologies Center (ATC) of Rostec State Corporation.
Russia has become the fourth country to join the global additive technology training program “Additive Minds”. Mentors and tutors are practicing engineers with experience in leading European companies.
"Industrial 3D printing is becoming one of the mandatory attributes of modern industry. It allows to speed up the production cycle more than twice, reduce the number of elements of the final part, it is more economical and environmentally friendly. We see the high potential of this technology and are actively implementing it in our production. For example, the United Engine Corporation already produces about three tons of parts per year using additive technologies. Of course, the use of additive technologies in the industry will expand and require more and more qualified employees. To do this, we have joined the global Additive Minds program, which allows us to train people who will be able not only apply innovative production methods in the production but also train other employees. A total of 120 highly qualified specialists will take part in the training",- Oleg Yevtushenko, Executive Director of Rostec, said.
Specialists of the aviation sector of the Russian industry became the main participants of the program. They will take a course consisting of three modules within the year. They will study the practical aspects of producing parts using additive technologies, as well as take a theoretical course on 3D printing. The team of specialists will be divided into four profiles: additive manufacturing design engineer, quality engineer, production engineer and business process engineer.
As a result, 40 participants will receive expert diplomas, and the top 20 participants will receive instructor diplomas with the right to teach additive technologies in their companies. The practical part of the training will be conducted on the equipment provided by the Additive Technologies Center.
"The Additive Technologies Center is an advanced company aimed to work for development of the Russian aviation industry and beyond. By teaching specialists the latest technologies we create a base for the transition to a new technological way of production in general and form a single ecosystem for the introduction of additive technologies into existing production," – Vladislav Kochkurov, CEO of JSC ATC, said.
Our mission is to become the leading integrator of complex solutions in additive manufacturing for Russian industry.
- To reduce the time needed to bring new high-tech products to the market
- To change the approach to designing and production of innovative products
- To reduce Russia's lag behind foreign companies in implementing additive technologies in industry
- The customer is always right. The customer is the main source of our well-being and development, which requires respect.
- СModernity: always keep up with the times and one step ahead, using modern production technologies and management methods.
- The quality of our products and services must meet consumers’ requirements and exceed their expectations.
- To maintain existing and develop new markets for products and services.
- To develop and bring to market the types of products and services required by the consumer.
- To improve the quality of products and services basing on consumers’ requirements and expectations.
- To preserve the workforce and maintain a favorable psychological climate that contributes to the identification of problems and their effective solution.
- Improving the effectiveness of the organization's activities and its competitiveness, taking into account the interests of customers, shareholders of the company and the team.
- Systematic analysis of current and future consumers’ requirements and expectations and their meeting with our products and services.
- Meeting the requirements and continuously improving the effectiveness of the quality management system based on the international standard ISO 9001.
- Regular training and improvement of staff competence.
- Development of new and improvement of existing production technologies.
- Development of the organization’s material and technical base - the acquisition of new equipment.
- Creating mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers based on trust and partnership.
The management of JSC ATC assumes responsibility for the implementation of this quality policy, for ensuring that it is understood and supported by all employees of the company.