The Moscow Aviation Institute held a master class "Aviation and rocket engines-present and future" with the participation of JSC ATC.
The program included a visit to the Additive technologies center, whose employees conducted an online tour in the production area, presented the most modern equipment for 3D printing and spoke in detail about the production technology of aircraft parts.
Aleksey Ionov, Deputy Director of the MAI Institute No. 2 “Aviation, Rocket Engines and Power Installation”, in an interview with Vladimir Marshov, deputy general Director of JSC ATC, spoke about the features of modern aircraft engines, promising directions for the development of their designs, and technological methods for achieving higher characteristics of aircraft engines of 5 and 6 generations.
- Additive technologies are an alternative method for creating physical objects. Producing by these methods we do not subtract the material, as for example, when milling. So these technologies give us more opportunities in producing objects of complex form and are often more economical, — Vladimir Marshov said.
The master class will allow applicants and students of MAI to learn more about modern technologies in aerospace engineering, target training and graduates’ career opportunities.
Broadcast of the open day is posted in the group "Come to MAI" Vkontakte.
For information: JSC Additive Technologies Center was established in 2018 based on holding companies of ROSTEC Aviation cluster to be the main integrator of additive manufacturing. The organization's stockholders are JSC "United Engine Corporation", JSC "Technodinamika", JSC "Concern Radio-Electronic Technologies", JSC "Russian Helicopters" and JSC "United Aircraft Corporation".
Our mission is to become the leading integrator of complex solutions in additive manufacturing for Russian industry.
- To reduce the time needed to bring new high-tech products to the market
- To change the approach to designing and production of innovative products
- To reduce Russia's lag behind foreign companies in implementing additive technologies in industry
- The customer is always right. The customer is the main source of our well-being and development, which requires respect.
- СModernity: always keep up with the times and one step ahead, using modern production technologies and management methods.
- The quality of our products and services must meet consumers’ requirements and exceed their expectations.
- To maintain existing and develop new markets for products and services.
- To develop and bring to market the types of products and services required by the consumer.
- To improve the quality of products and services basing on consumers’ requirements and expectations.
- To preserve the workforce and maintain a favorable psychological climate that contributes to the identification of problems and their effective solution.
- Improving the effectiveness of the organization's activities and its competitiveness, taking into account the interests of customers, shareholders of the company and the team.
- Systematic analysis of current and future consumers’ requirements and expectations and their meeting with our products and services.
- Meeting the requirements and continuously improving the effectiveness of the quality management system based on the international standard ISO 9001.
- Regular training and improvement of staff competence.
- Development of new and improvement of existing production technologies.
- Development of the organization’s material and technical base - the acquisition of new equipment.
- Creating mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers based on trust and partnership.
The management of JSC ATC assumes responsibility for the implementation of this quality policy, for ensuring that it is understood and supported by all employees of the company.