Task: to adjust the printing technology and launch serial production.
We chose a heat-resistant cobalt alloy as the printing material.
-To set supporting structures on the part
-To select the printing modes that meet the accuracy requirements for the workpiece
-To print the part
-To carry out heat treatment
-To cut parts by electrical discharge machining
-To separate workpieces from the build platform
-To perform the geometry control of the obtained parts by optical 3D scanning
-To perform the luminescent surface control
-Mechanical testing of samples
-To start the serial production and deliver parts to the customer
The part was designed according to the capabilities of additive technologies. It is a product with a branched internal structure of channels.
The production using traditional methods is difficult due to the presence of channels with complex geometry.
Our mission is to become the leading integrator of complex solutions in additive manufacturing for Russian industry.
- To reduce the time needed to bring new high-tech products to the market
- To change the approach to designing and production of innovative products
- To reduce Russia's lag behind foreign companies in implementing additive technologies in industry
- The customer is always right. The customer is the main source of our well-being and development, which requires respect.
- СModernity: always keep up with the times and one step ahead, using modern production technologies and management methods.
- The quality of our products and services must meet consumers’ requirements and exceed their expectations.
- To maintain existing and develop new markets for products and services.
- To develop and bring to market the types of products and services required by the consumer.
- To improve the quality of products and services basing on consumers’ requirements and expectations.
- To preserve the workforce and maintain a favorable psychological climate that contributes to the identification of problems and their effective solution.
- Improving the effectiveness of the organization's activities and its competitiveness, taking into account the interests of customers, shareholders of the company and the team.
- Systematic analysis of current and future consumers’ requirements and expectations and their meeting with our products and services.
- Meeting the requirements and continuously improving the effectiveness of the quality management system based on the international standard ISO 9001.
- Regular training and improvement of staff competence.
- Development of new and improvement of existing production technologies.
- Development of the organization’s material and technical base - the acquisition of new equipment.
- Creating mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers based on trust and partnership.
The management of JSC ATC assumes responsibility for the implementation of this quality policy, for ensuring that it is understood and supported by all employees of the company.