JSC ATS was assigned the task to work out the production of optical system brackets using additive manufacturing methods.
JSC ATC specialists modified the product geometry for 3D printing requirements. As a result, the body of the part can be printed with minimal metal consumption and subsequent machining.
Aluminum alloy was used as the printing material.
- To optimize every part received from the customer
- To place each part so that to produce the maximum number of parts in one printing cycle
- To carry out heat treatment
- To remove supporting structures
- To carry out mechanical finishing processes
- To check the geometry of the printed parts
- 1 set of 6 parts is made in 85 hours.
- It needs minimal machining.
- The geometry of the printed parts meets the customer's high requirement
Our mission is to become the leading integrator of complex solutions in additive manufacturing for Russian industry.
- To reduce the time needed to bring new high-tech products to the market
- To change the approach to designing and production of innovative products
- To reduce Russia's lag behind foreign companies in implementing additive technologies in industry
- The customer is always right. The customer is the main source of our well-being and development, which requires respect.
- СModernity: always keep up with the times and one step ahead, using modern production technologies and management methods.
- The quality of our products and services must meet consumers’ requirements and exceed their expectations.
- To maintain existing and develop new markets for products and services.
- To develop and bring to market the types of products and services required by the consumer.
- To improve the quality of products and services basing on consumers’ requirements and expectations.
- To preserve the workforce and maintain a favorable psychological climate that contributes to the identification of problems and their effective solution.
- Improving the effectiveness of the organization's activities and its competitiveness, taking into account the interests of customers, shareholders of the company and the team.
- Systematic analysis of current and future consumers’ requirements and expectations and their meeting with our products and services.
- Meeting the requirements and continuously improving the effectiveness of the quality management system based on the international standard ISO 9001.
- Regular training and improvement of staff competence.
- Development of new and improvement of existing production technologies.
- Development of the organization’s material and technical base - the acquisition of new equipment.
- Creating mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers based on trust and partnership.
The management of JSC ATC assumes responsibility for the implementation of this quality policy, for ensuring that it is understood and supported by all employees of the company.