Task: to produce a pilot part by additive manufacturing methods reducing the production time and avoiding the use of foundry equipment.
We used aluminum alloy as the material, since reducing the weight of the hydraulic system is an advantage.
-To adapt the 3D model to the capabilities of AT
- To place the workpiece on the build platform in the most optimal way
- To build supporting structures
- To carry out heat treatment
- To remove the part from the build platform
- To remove supporting structures
- To check the geometry of the printed parts by optical scanning methods
Previously, the part was made by casting methods. The process was complicated by the need to use internal embedded rods to form an internal cavity. 3D printing allows to avoid the use of foundry tooling. The accuracy of 3D printing significantly exceeds the accuracy of the traditional casting. 3D printing allows to avoid defects peculiar to casting, such as porosity, etc., and allows to produce products of complex geometry with thin extended walls.
Thanks to the use of 3D printing, the mechanical processing is minimized.
Our mission is to become the leading integrator of complex solutions in additive manufacturing for Russian industry.
- To reduce the time needed to bring new high-tech products to the market
- To change the approach to designing and production of innovative products
- To reduce Russia's lag behind foreign companies in implementing additive technologies in industry
- The customer is always right. The customer is the main source of our well-being and development, which requires respect.
- СModernity: always keep up with the times and one step ahead, using modern production technologies and management methods.
- The quality of our products and services must meet consumers’ requirements and exceed their expectations.
- To maintain existing and develop new markets for products and services.
- To develop and bring to market the types of products and services required by the consumer.
- To improve the quality of products and services basing on consumers’ requirements and expectations.
- To preserve the workforce and maintain a favorable psychological climate that contributes to the identification of problems and their effective solution.
- Improving the effectiveness of the organization's activities and its competitiveness, taking into account the interests of customers, shareholders of the company and the team.
- Systematic analysis of current and future consumers’ requirements and expectations and their meeting with our products and services.
- Meeting the requirements and continuously improving the effectiveness of the quality management system based on the international standard ISO 9001.
- Regular training and improvement of staff competence.
- Development of new and improvement of existing production technologies.
- Development of the organization’s material and technical base - the acquisition of new equipment.
- Creating mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers based on trust and partnership.
The management of JSC ATC assumes responsibility for the implementation of this quality policy, for ensuring that it is understood and supported by all employees of the company.