Additive Technologies Сenter works with the best specialists in the additive manufacturing and has extensive professional experience in the implementation and application of additive technologies in various enterprises.
One of the most important part of our work is the organization of training sessions and master classes on additive technologies and their applications.
Our specialists can also conduct an audit of the customer's company in order to identify the need for the use of additive technologies and 3D printing, which allows to identify the economic efficiency of using additive manufacturing methods at an early stage.
JSC ATC offers several levels of additive audit:
1. Pre-screening of parts.
The customer fills out a specialized application form. Our specialists study the parts selected by the customer (from 5 to 10 parts), help the customer to choose the material and method of 3D printing in order to get the best economic effect.
The service is free!
2. Deep screening of the customer's nomenclature.
The customer receives input data on the capabilities of additive technologies and, basing on this data, the customer selects the maximum number of parts and gives it JSC ATC for further study.
Our specialists study each part in detail and give suggestions on how to apply AT to each part. At the output, the customer receives a detailed information about each part and the production price using additive manufacturing methods for comparison with traditional production.
3. Full audit of the customer's company.
Our specialists come to the customer's enterprise and screen the full range of the products. The customer also receives recommendations for topological optimization of products in order to improve parts characteristics (reducing weight, combining assemblies into a single part, reducing machining, reducing the price).
A more comprehensive approach to the implementation of 3D printing and additive technologies.
JSC ATC together with the customer's specialists develops a strategy for the implementation of AT for the use in a particular enterprise. It includes a full audit, an initial training course on the basics of additive manufacturing and calculations of the economic efficiency of implementing additive manufacturing methods.
Our mission is to become the leading integrator of complex solutions in additive manufacturing for Russian industry.
- To reduce the time needed to bring new high-tech products to the market
- To change the approach to designing and production of innovative products
- To reduce Russia's lag behind foreign companies in implementing additive technologies in industry
- The customer is always right. The customer is the main source of our well-being and development, which requires respect.
- СModernity: always keep up with the times and one step ahead, using modern production technologies and management methods.
- The quality of our products and services must meet consumers’ requirements and exceed their expectations.
- To maintain existing and develop new markets for products and services.
- To develop and bring to market the types of products and services required by the consumer.
- To improve the quality of products and services basing on consumers’ requirements and expectations.
- To preserve the workforce and maintain a favorable psychological climate that contributes to the identification of problems and their effective solution.
- Improving the effectiveness of the organization's activities and its competitiveness, taking into account the interests of customers, shareholders of the company and the team.
- Systematic analysis of current and future consumers’ requirements and expectations and their meeting with our products and services.
- Meeting the requirements and continuously improving the effectiveness of the quality management system based on the international standard ISO 9001.
- Regular training and improvement of staff competence.
- Development of new and improvement of existing production technologies.
- Development of the organization’s material and technical base - the acquisition of new equipment.
- Creating mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers based on trust and partnership.
The management of JSC ATC assumes responsibility for the implementation of this quality policy, for ensuring that it is understood and supported by all employees of the company.